On 30 November, Renewal SA released the preliminary Glenside master plan which incorporated the response from Cedar Wood Properties Limited, the public property development company which was selected to deliver the planned Glenside development.
Renewal SA stated that Cedar Woods had to address 5 main criteria its response.
1. Open space should be retained.
2. New and existing recreational areas should be part of the development.
3. The heritage buildings should be preserved and incorporated into future development.
4. A variety of housing options should be provided, with development adjoining existing residential areas at a lower (height) scale.
5. The impact of traffic on existing residential neighbourhoods should be managed.
The preliminary Glenside master plan can be viewed at https://renewalsa.sa.gov.au/projects/glenside/ or you can view it at the Bill Dean Lounge at the Burnside Community Centre from Monday 30 November until Friday 4 December from 9am to 4pm and on Saturday 5 December from 10am to 2pm. Representatives from Renewal SA and Cedar Woods will be available to speak with at the Bill Dean Lounge on Tuesday 1 December from 4:30pm to 7:30pm and on Saturday 5 December from 10am to 2pm.
If you would like to provide your feedback on this plan, I strongly suggest you go to the website to view the plan and provide your comments or attend the Burnside Community Centre where you will also be able to provide feedback.