Are you heading into retirement? Is residential real estate a part of your retirement plan?
Trevor Dunsford, Managing Director of Jackman & Treloar Real Estate (RLA 478), is ready to have a chat with you about planning for your retirement through residential real estate investments.
A range of information will be covered with topics including:
- The History and Influence of the Baby Boom
- The 4th Revolution - deflation and interest rates
- How to manage your real estate investments as you move into retirement.
- 5 August Seminar - RSVP by 26 July 2019
- 2 September Seminar - RSVP by 26 August 2019
- 14 October Seminar - RSVP by 8 October 2019
Disclaimer: Trevor Dunsford is a Registered Land Agent & Auctioneer (RLA1244) and is Managing Director of Jackman & Treloar Pty Ltd. Matters discussed at the seminar are to be regarded as generic only. Financial matters arising from the presentation should be referred to your registered Financial Adviser.